Subject: [Leica] war paint portraits
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu Nov 29 14:37:34 2007

R. Clayton pointed out:

>> i'm very happy with this one
>>
>> http://www.kylecassidy.com/warpaint/temp/jeremy.jpg

>Nice shot, very clean, very simple...  but  if you're going to use
>this caption in the book spread, I hope you've got another shot which
>shows the back.  This shot doesn't show the work he's talking about
>and to me, it's a bit of an awkward juxtaposition.  I really think
>this one calls for a two-shot spread.

Indeed -- there are three photos of him on the website. At this point "book"
is still a dream (though I suspect its a likely one) so I'm shooting a bit
of coverage for various formats and layouts, including close ups. It's a
learning process, some are better than others.... I'm thinking that the
layout for this is necessarily more complex than Armed America....

thanks for the thoughtful points,

kyle