Subject: [Leica] OT Who am I to say
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Nov 29 10:37:26 2007

At 12:02 PM 11/29/2007, you wrote:
>A month or two back, when I was attempting to comment, intelligently,
>on every one's photographs, someone emailed me off-list to let me
>know that he considered my flurry of posts "spam." Since then I've
>felt a bit "rocked." I'll either comment off list or, more often, not
>comment at all; unless I feel that my comments may have some
>usefulness to the group as whole.
>George Lottermoser

That's terrible, George!!  I hope next time that happens (if it
does), you'll let others chime in with their opinions on whether they
want to hear your comments.  I certainly do!  I look at most photos,
usually only comment when I have something constructive to say, but
sometimes am moved to say ""Wow" or even just "I like it".  I assume
that's why we're all here.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA, EP
www.tinamanley.smugmug.com