Subject: [Leica] OT Who am I to say
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Nov 29 10:29:23 2007

I decided to move my LUG email to a gmail.com address to benefit from the
threaded conversation format. Now when I go back to Eudora for my cox.netand
runbox.com emails.......there really aren't any. I was thinking that I was a
really popular guy with 150 emails per day in my inbox. I guess the LUG
really *IS* my family in that nobody else seems to be emailing me. ;-)

Jeffery

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] OT Who am I to say)
Message from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox) ([Leica] OT Who am I to say)