Subject: [Leica] OT Who am I to say
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Nov 28 22:10:12 2007

Hi Crew,

I don't know how many years I've been banging heads in the LUG family but
it's been a long time for sure.

During these years I've wined and dined with many in Canada, over seas in
Europe, Asia and elsewhere. Been invited to stay in their homes and had the
great pleasure of many warm hand shakes and face to face greetings. And
never once have I been disappointed by the caring atmosphere that comes with
the privilege and honour of being involved with such a warm hearted group of
international people.

Are there too many posts? Oh I suppose sometimes it's a tad hectic,
something like a bit of an overdoes. But just get off line for a time and it
isn't long before your gut is churning to get back for another exhilarating
fix!

This is such a diversified group of individuals with worldly experience in
and of life, that's shared openly and freely we could put the United Nations
to shame for getting along. Well OK close. :-) And it's all free! :-)

If one comes along and has a problem with the volume of posts or any
subjects it's so easy to fix.. A/ leave. B/ Use the delete key. Or stay
quiet and don't rock the family boat! Live with it and have an interesting
time learning and loving a whole bunch of strangers whom you just might be
face to face with some day sharing a warm hand shake and a smile. It's such
a wonderful feeling when one meets the face behind the name on the screen.
Truth is, that moment is the highlight of being on the LUG!

And that's family!

ted

Replies: Reply from joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph) ([Leica] OT Who am I to say)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] OT Who am I to say)