Subject: [Leica] digital - bummer of a maiden voyage
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Nov 26 12:34:14 2007

Rob, there are an awful lot of other possible reasons for this. You might
need to tackle one variable at a time, the camera is
likely to be irrelevant.
Are you outputting from the scanner as greyscale or RGB?
In LR did you use a profile for your paper?
If it's BW you might need to use the printers ABW mode (as recently noted by
Wade, our LR guru), in that case you need to let the
printers software do its thing, not a colour profile in LR
If in ABW have you selected a neutral output if that's what you want?

You obviously have good kit; no doubt you will get it sorted out. Good luck

Cheers
Geoff