Subject: [Leica] LUG dinner in Chicago
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 14:59:30 2007

Alastair,

I see the 75/1.4 is working just fine for you, although I really think you
should send it to me.  ;-)  I see my new hat looks pretty good on me also.
Well this is my second email with the new macbook and it seems to work just
fine.  Everyone, while Alastair may have gotten the 75 'Lux I had my eye on
and SWMBO would not let me get, I did manage to pick up a new macbook in its
place.

As Alastair noted, we had a great get together in Chicago, thanks to Greg, a
most gracious host.  I have just gotten back form Chicago, so the photos
will follow as soon as I get this macbook figured out and get some photo
software loaded.

Alastair, I hope we can hook up in Cologne next year.  Chris and I enjoyed
our time together last night with you and Greg.

From: <afirkin@afirkin.com>