Subject: [Leica] LUG dinner in Chicago
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Sat Nov 24 21:33:02 2007

Well gang, another LUG get together has been completed: a wonderful dinner
at Roy's organized by Greg. Together with Gene and his wife, we spent a few
hours joking about Central camera, where Gene had been denied and I had
walked in later and picked up the lens he was looking at: Here are some
images taken with the "new" 75mm F1.4 on the M8:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alastair/album184/LUG+dinner/>

http://tinyurl.com/2zqcet

Cheers to all

Alastair (who had better get to bed rather than play with the M8 ;-) )