Subject: [Leica] IMG: Scenes From the Past
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Nov 25 11:24:00 2007

Jim,

This is a fine picture. The quality and the sharpness are superb.
Evidently your father-in-law did not skimp on his camera gear. And
who doesn't like a Carousel? I have a couple photos I took 3 years
ago of an antique, working, Carousel moved from our amusement park on
top of a mountain, when it closed, to a park next to our city hall.
Ours was made in 1929 by the Philadelphia Toboggan Company. You can
check it out here. I only visit the old homestead every 3 years or
so. But I always visit the carousel.

<http://www.holyokemerrygoround.org/>

Thanks for sharing this fine piece of history.
Regards,
Len