Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 44
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat Nov 24 17:14:56 2007

Several striking images.

Both shots of the sculls are very nice. I like the scull's interplay
with the cranes--similar shapes to me. I also like the idea of giving
some motion and action to a nice architecture shot.

The figures fit well within the red/gold interioer.

I like the different perspective on the crane, making it a picture in
a texture shot.

ric