Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 44
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Nov 25 00:58:11 2007

Thanks Geoff, the building is very photogenic. The interior is a bit so so
though. It's a large space and I don't think they've filled It very well.
There's a stunning audio visual display that runs every hour or so. It uses
all of the surfaces of the biggest space inside. It uses at least a dozen
slide projectors, I assume it was one of the last to be installed and it
would all be digital projectors these days.

Steve