Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Norwegian Senorita in Barcelona
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Nov 22 13:40:42 2007

Thanks for looking Pablo. I know that it is no creative masterpiece. I
should have been a better director rather than take the
turista snapshot view. It's more that we have been discussing various fifty
mm lens recently and this was with my own (the Summilux
asph). I shot a few more frames that are maybe a bit better put together. We
had a half day tour with this lady and I missed a lot
of Gaudi architecture details waiting to see our tour guide with backlit
hair which was the vision I had in mind. I didn't get a
suitable photo op until this last location and not quite the light I wanted.
On the dodging, I have just used a Photokit plug-in
which gives a graduated burn in or dodging to the required areas. Much
better than I could do it manually.

Cheers
Geoff