Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Norwegian Senorita in Barcelona
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Nov 21 19:46:52 2007

LUG travellers, something slightly different while I am showing colour from
Barcelona. A single photograph in this post.

This charming lady was our tour guide for a day in Barcelona. We had seats
in a nice Mercedes people carrier with fun international
company and a very professional and friendly guide. A great way to get an
introduction to the city.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/2_001/BC33.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/yu4xfj

 Quick gear head information, this is the Summilux 50 asph. Colour is
unaltered from scan, except that it has lost a little
saturation in conversion to sRGB for web. The exposure was for the mid-tones
(lovely grey concrete!)

Minor crop, restoration of sharpness lost in scan and much downsizing, plus
a little dodging to centre area.

You are welcome to comment or tell me your opinion on this lens's
performance. Some will know that it is my favourite. This picture
is an example of why.

Cheers,

Geoff, the photog formerly known as Hoppy!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/

Replies: Reply from pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny) ([Leica] IMG: A Norwegian Senorita in Barcelona)
Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] IMG: A Norwegian Senorita in Barcelona)