Subject: [Leica] Jerusalem street work...
From: alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex)
Date: Sun Nov 18 08:16:22 2007

Thanks Brian, Ric..
I iactually very rarely crop street shots, most in them just contribute
to the mood...(at least IMHO). Those two on 52 just add an additional
point of interest to hat image (IMHO, agan).
Dust is the issue indeed. Have yet worked out a viable solution to avoid
one, dusting off prior to scanning does help but is far from to be a
total solution ... Being burned by a former sorrow experience of
spotting every smallest one of each scan which resulted in huge
time-consuming task, I now follow the approach of investing in careful
spotting only for images that go to print. Others, for web or similar
just go through a rough de-spotting where I just take care of really
harsh paticles/scratches on sensitive areas (faces, obvious skin tones,
etc...)