Subject: [Leica] Jerusalem street work...
From: alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex)
Date: Sun Nov 18 04:22:33 2007

Few weeks back I undertook a street session in Jerusalem,  Made through
some 5 rolls (all Tri-X), so far 4 out of these are persented in the
album (the last one will be developed these days).
My pleasure to invite you to check what could be fetched out fmo my
first, more or less serious street stunt...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/alexz/street+work/

Technical details: shot with M3+ 50mm 'Cron, M6 with 35mm 'Cron ASPH.
Most done in the old part of the city covering an old arabic market as
well as more contemporary scenics.

Thank you for your time and comment, Alex

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Jerusalem street work...)