Subject: [Leica] WAS: : Wounded lamb NOW... "CENSORSHIP!"
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Nov 17 07:30:51 2007

>> WARNING: All electronic communications in this country are monitored

for content by the government. Speak truth at your own risk.<<<<<,

I'm not sure where the above warning came from nor how it got started. But
could we please refrain from posting it? I find it annoying enough knowing
the world is going to hell in a hand basket without being reminded "freedom
of speech" is in political peril as we once knew it" . Thank you.

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] WAS: : Wounded lamb NOW... "CENSORSHIP!")