Subject: [Leica] Vuescan
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Fri Nov 16 23:05:19 2007

Tina
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/canal-ep.jpg.html>

I have faced the same kind of issues calibrating Vuescan.
N? is Espon
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/canal-ep.jpg.html
N?2 is Vuescan
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/canal-vs.jpg.html

I don't know if there are fixes that actually work, but I found VS slow
and tedious to use.
Curious to follow the thread though.
Phil...x