Subject: [Leica] Forget Prius, buy a bike
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Fri Nov 16 19:01:15 2007

theoretically viable, but in practice a friend of mine was forced
to sit in very close proximity in an office with a fellow given to
such biking ambitions.  i don't know if body odor is strictly a kind
of pollution, but my friend was clearly a victim of an externality.

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey