Subject: [Leica] IMG: Isla de Tabarca
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Nov 15 14:11:49 2007

Hola Nathan,

What a nice place! And of course nice pictures!, it looks now a calm place
without the Summer turists, nice to life or at least to rest during a week
and eat good paellas and Sea Food! (I hope you did so). I've really enjoyed
your pictures! It seems to me that there's any hotel at Tabarca? And even
only one Restaurant?..... Wonderful!!!

Thanks for showing and continue enjoying it!

Saludos cordiales
Luis