Subject: [Leica] IMG: Isla de Tabarca
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Nov 15 13:22:00 2007

Tabarca is a small island off the coast south of Alicante. The only
way to get there is by ferry, either from Alicante (1 hour) or from
Santa Pola, about 20 km south of Alicante (1/2 hour). The island's
main businesses are fishing and tourism, and there are only a couple
of hundred full-time inhabitants--and no cars.I visited Tabarca when
I first came here for my job interview in early July. Last Sunday I
went back to see what it looks like outside the tourist season. The
result is here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/tabarca/

And as always, comments and critique are warmly welcome.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com
General photography: