Subject: [Leica] HELP requested, badly - serious for a change - to Walt
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed Nov 14 06:52:09 2007

Now I have a red cast in the face I'm afraid.

More seriously Walt - so long as I can get a better basis, I'll be happy
to learn how to measure light, frame better, etc.

The problem here is not rescuing a mess, but avoiding to produce more
next time.
BTW This is digital, not neg or slide film.
The sensors have their ways and trial and error is part of the process
of course. But learning from others' experience eases things a little,
and sometimes much.

However, be reassured Walt, I'll be keeping my personal view of the
world in any case; I just want to add string to my bow.
And speaking of strings, see here what <http://tinyurl.com/2e5p92>I shot
yesterday afternoon ; fairly different atmosphere is it not? :-[

Amiti?s
Phil...x