Subject: [Leica] HELP requested, badly - serious for a change - to Walt
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Nov 14 07:04:32 2007

Philippe

The poster says how I feel about not having a negative. :-)    I'm
really curious as to the way digital exposure works. Your tub image held
good detail all the way through so maybe whatever method you used was
the right one? I still remember the fist one of your images I saw. The
painting on the wall with your shadow. Love that image.

Walt.

Message from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] HELP requested, badly - serious for a change)
Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] HELP requested, badly - serious for a change)
Message from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] HELP requested, badly - serious for a change - to Walt)