Subject: [Leica] Just what does EX on *bay mean anyway?
From: pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson)
Date: Tue Nov 13 18:11:52 2007

Vick:

I'd venture to say I've been on ebay longer than about anyone around.
(as "kamraz" -- since 1997))
Some words of advice:
Always use paypal or similar if buying.
Never buy from someone without money back rights (minus shipping of
course).
Actually look closely at the feedback comments, especially the older
ones, not just the recent ones.
Ignore fancy or flashy web pages, a simple description is all one
needs if buyer and seller know what they are talking about.
I'd email the seller and see what they say.
And if you are treated poorly, let us know the sellers' name.

Phil