Subject: [Leica] Just what does EX on *bay mean anyway?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Tue Nov 13 18:23:51 2007

Thank you all for your support.

Yes, I have emailed the seller.  I've dealt with him before and have been
very pleased with what I've bought from him, and frankly, had he advertised
this item as "user, damage to front lens, cleaning marks", I'd be okay.

I guess I got too used to seeing mint condition stuff from KEH that was
advertised as EX.

...Vick