Subject: [Leica] which HP or Canon Printers do you folks like
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Mon Nov 12 08:58:02 2007

Bob, costco papers are not made by kodak, before they were made in
Swaziland and now in us. both of them (old and new) are very good
papers with an excellent price. my costco for a brief time, also
carried pictorio luster 11.4 mil extra heavy at 100@23.00 that i
bought some and i like that alot but now gone