Subject: [Leica] which HP or Canon Printers do you folks like
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Nov 11 17:25:16 2007

At 05:12 PM 11/11/2007, Douglas Herr wrote:
>Charcot <charcot@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> >At the risk of stirring the pot more - I personally would like to hear
> >what people think of their HP and Canon printers, esp for B/W
> >printing.  Tell us what you use, which papers, etc.
>
>I'm also interested in this subject.  On list please!

Of course I am not a professional printer so my uses are modest, but
I do really like the HP Z3100. I can throw in "any" paper, including
rice paper and the results are really nice, including B&W. The ink
usage is very low too, plus never ever a clog.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] which HP or Canon Printers do you folks like)