Subject: [Leica] R8/DMR w/ Metz 54 MZ-3
From: fredhess at phenix-visuals.nl (Fred Hess / Phenix Visuals NL)
Date: Mon Nov 12 03:13:38 2007

Hello Gilbert,

As promissed: here my experience: My Leica R8/DMR returned from Solms
Germany with
my old FirmWare 1.0. I updated to V1.3 and I experience the same problem.
When I f.i. adjust the DMR to 100 ISO the Metz-flash shows 125 ISO etc. I
use
SCA-adapter 3502 M3.

When I use me flash in Automatic (A) mode the exposure is correct.
In TTL-mode I have correct by a factor minus 1,5 to minus 2stops.

Have you contacted the factory in Solms about this?
In the instructions 'how to update to firmware V1.3 they mention 'adjustment
of exposure'
maybe this adjustment results in the 'wrong' ISO-number in the display of
the Metz 54??

Regards

Fred Hess