Subject: [Leica] Canon G9 or Leica M8? Len
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sun Nov 11 10:57:23 2007

Len,
Auto iso is swell if you're shooting sports - you want a specific DoF,
you also need to set a high speed, what other parameter could be
adjusted swiftly? ISO. That's the idea I guess.
Instead of two, the camera will process a third parameters without you
changing, either film or body, or fiddling through sub-menus for ISO.
KISS in three D  ;-)
Yours

Phil...x