Subject: [Leica] Canon G9 or Leica M8?
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Nov 11 06:38:08 2007

I have never used Auto ISO on any camera, ever. I especially wouldn't
want it on a M8. Not enough choices and noise performance not good
enough. The 5D would be OK. To me you are relying on some firmware
writer somewhere to make an arbitrary adjustment the photographer
should be making. AE is different. Any shutter speed I can handhold
without shaking is OK by me.

With that said If the photographer is happy with Auto ISO, I guess
that's all that counts. Different strokes.

Len