Subject: [Leica] OT - Navisite Internet web hosting disaster
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Wed Nov 7 16:53:18 2007

My website and e-mail were down for several days after a company
called Navisite took over another web hosting company called
Alabanza. Navisite then did some kind of huge conversion of host
servers early last Saturday, which is now becoming one of the biggest
disconnects in Internet history.  Reports say that 200,000 web sites
were affected, and many of them are still down. My site is still up
and down intermittently, and my e-mail has only been working since yesterday.

I'm trying to see how widespread this situation is a would appreciate
hearing from anyone else whose site and e-mail were brought down by
the amazing incompetence of Navisite.
Thanks,
Gary Todoroff