Subject: [Leica] IMG an Olyca image...in my kitchen.
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Tue Nov 27 15:51:41 2007

Hi Steve - nice shot -- I definitely will not pan your pots!
Re your new E-3, how long is the shutter lag? I am impressed with the
E-3 general capabilities, but very disappointed that they did not use
the best features of the Oly E-330: Live View Mode A with no shutter
lag and the side-ways swinging mirror that made the camera very
compact. It will probably take a special project with a paying client
that really NEEDS the E-3 to do the job before I spend the money for one.

Did you see my "Lympa" shots with the E-330 and Summilux 50/1.4?
http://northcoastphotos.com/Lympa_2007_09_29.htm

Gary Todoroff

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG an Olyca image...in my kitchen.)