Subject: [Leica] Creeping Beaches
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Mon Nov 5 14:11:27 2007

Len,
If I may butt in: I agree the photo is fine, but I don't find the story sad.
We've seen pictures of Barcelona, Sitges, and other places in Spain
nearly destroyed by concrete. This one building is a scar in the
lanscape, and were it me would never have been built. So I don't find it
sad it should go, or have gone. Nature will have it its way, and that's
fine by me. No polemics intended, just an exchange of diverging views
I'd say.
Bien amicalement
Phil...x