Subject: [Leica] Creeping Beaches
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Nov 5 13:39:47 2007

Walt,

This is a very nice photo of a sad story. It's happening all the way
up and down the coast.  Pretty soon that condo, or hotel, won't be
there unless they put in some serious cement sea walls. Every year
the communities on the Jersey shore reclaim the sand from the ocean
with huge vacuum cleaners. Costs a bundle. So do the houses.

Len