Subject: [Leica] ISO 1600
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Nov 5 06:54:42 2007

I'm not so sure if she ignores me ... she's just given in to the fact
that I'm not going to stop. Secretly, I think she likes some of them.
The boys have been actually asking me to take some when they need
portraits for this and that.

I've printed out the portrait that was taken at ISO 1600. It is just fine.

Lightroom prints a little darker than Photoshop does, or, I'm doing
something wrong (slightly more likely).

Daniel