Subject: [Leica] IMG: Malawian snaps
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Nov 5 06:59:57 2007

I usually try to bring back informal portraits when I return to a
place. It makes it easier to take pictures the second time around.
People understand why I do it (or they are at least attracted by the
idea of getting some more free prints).

I wasn't thrilled about this because it is usually a lot of work,
running through Photoshop, printing, etc, etc.

Not this time. I used Lightroom the whole way and printed these out
using the routines there.

This webpage was also created and even uploaded all from within
Lightroom. Nice stuff. Still rough around some corners, but I think
it'll pull through.

http://www.dlridings.se/lightroom/Malawi/

Those were taken with the D100. There's not a thing in the world wrong
with them. Why did I go out and buy another camera body?

(Partly because Jonathan ran off with the D100 when he left for film school).

Daniel

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] IMG: Malawian snaps)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: Malawian snaps)