Subject: [Leica] 16-16-15 lens comparison
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Nov 4 16:25:47 2007

Hoppy,

When I first use an acronym on the LUG I also write out the full
name. I recall doing this when I first used WATE although I wasn't
the first to use it. I'm quite sure that Mark saw that post but I
believe that he suffers from CRS so each time it's used it's like the
first time. Also Mark is so good at creating new acronyms from old
subjects the original meaning is lost in the telling.

Len