Subject: [Leica] Bob Shell's sentence - OT
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Fri Nov 2 19:36:27 2007

I wonder if we can send our cameras to him for repair in the pokey. We can
save $ and he can do something besides making license plates all day.

  Needless to say, I agree w/ Ted.

Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> wrote:
  Jeffery Smith offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Bob Shell's sentence - OT

>>> A sentence that is ten times the usual sentence for that crime seems

excessive. I'm not trying to minimize the crime or the victims. The

homicide was ruled accidental.<<<

Sorry Jeffery,

He was playing games with a 19 year old no matter what her previous
experiences. Accidental or other wise. And as a 60 year old one would've
thought he might have his brain in action instead of his.. "gonads!" Quite
frankly I'm being polite!

Besides this guy has had quite a life span of excitement and playing while
reaching his 60th. So I don't see any problem with him receiving his "life
sentence" as you describe. Actually he might be better off to take a single
round through the head and get it over with, than hang around a jail until
he reaches 90? If he's that lucky?

I still stand by my original sentence, right or wrong and it was my
daughter? I'd still shoot the SOB!

ted