Subject: [Leica] WTB: DR or Rigid Summicron mount
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Nov 2 17:19:28 2007

Peter,

I had the same feeling as you did. I love the look of the DR and
really wanted it to work on the M8. I couldn't find a junker like
what you're looking for so I bought a BGN from KEH. I paid a little
more then what I wanted to but when I got it it was beautiful. It
works exactly the way I want. Now I'm happy. I've also noticed that
since the M8 came out there are a lot of DR's for sale now, and very
few chrome rigids. The price should start coming down.

Good Luck.
Len