Subject: [Leica] Tina Manley at Brentwood Camera Club in Brentwood TN 11-6-07
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Fri Nov 2 06:56:38 2007

When I saw the header, I thought great, she's in town. I was in
Brentwood, CA yesterday, so I figured I could drive back into LA.
When I looked a little closer, and saw TN, I was a little disappointed.
  s.

On Nov 2, 2007, at 6:48 AM, Tina Manley wrote:

At 10:16 PM 11/1/2007, you wrote:
> > Tina Manley will be talking about her adventures to the Brentwood
> > Camera  Club this next Tuesday night (11-06-07) in Brentwood, TN.
>
> Damn.  It's too far to commute.  Rats rats rats.
>
> R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com

Now wait a minute - It's only 857.38 miles from Houston to
Brentwood.  You can easily do that in a day.  I'm driving 423.37
miles! ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI