Subject: [Leica] Tina Manley at Brentwood Camera Club in Brentwood TN 11-6-07
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Nov 1 13:29:53 2007

Tina Manley will be talking about her adventures to the Brentwood Camera
Club this next Tuesday night (11-06-07) in Brentwood, TN.

Anyone who wishes to visit the meeting is welcome to.  The meeting
starts at 6pm at the Brentwood Library on Concord Road and lasts until
9pm, we go out for super afterwards.

Please come to the meeting and look me up, I will be there (I am the
vice president...until the end of this year).

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from gpinkcp at msn.com (Gary Pinkerton) ([Leica] Tina Manley at Brentwood Camera Club in Brentwood TN 11-6-07)