Subject: [Leica] Re: Seeking advice on the merits of the M7 and MP
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Nov 1 17:39:06 2007

EPL, aesthetics are personal of course. Part of the Leica experience, that's
fine.
Why did you learn to hate the on/off switch? I agree that it is
ergonomically less than ideal, but if you don't like it, don't leave
the film advanced and ignore it. My M6's regularly wasted batteries from not
having an on/off switch. No doubt that's why it was
added.
Personally, I'd like the M8 switch on my M7. It turns the right way and it
is more convenient to operate.

Do you have a gallery to show us some pictures?

Cheers,
Hoppy
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/