Subject: [Leica] At the National Gallery of Art
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Tue Oct 30 20:55:26 2007

Adam (and all), I was also at the NGA exhibit this past weekend.  In
addition to the Hopper and Turner shows I saw the American Snapshot
exhibit there.  All were well worth the trip.

I've posted some snapshots from the trip here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/paswango/DC2007

All photos taken with a $99 Samsung digital camera, so don't expect
greatness. ;-)  I bought the catalog for the Snapshot exhibit, which
has great essays as well as wonderful vintage snaps.  Anyone in the
area should see these shows.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE