Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Cigar Box is Now Empty
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Oct 30 20:03:25 2007

Hi Jim,

I was just looking at your beautiful photos of Gulf Shores. It
brought back wonderful memories of when my wife and I vacationed
there over 20 years ago. It's certainly one of my all time favorite
beach places in the country. The water is so clear, the pompano
fishing was great on the State Pier and the rentals right on the
beach were so reasonable. I'm sure most of those little houses were
destroyed in the last few storms to the Gulf along with all the other
beautiful places from Florida to Texas. That beautiful strip from
Destin to Gulf Shores was pure magic.

Thanks for the memories.
Len