Subject: [Leica] New GeeBee Book Announcement
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Mon Oct 29 15:39:49 2007

Jim Shulman <jshul@comcast.net> wrote:

> After months of hectoring, cajoling, and just plain threatening,
> poor GeeBee allowed me to assemble a book of his images.
>
> For those who are interested, it's available at:
> http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/103855

Another book will be available soon.  I've gotten the first proof copy of my
book and I expect it will be in final form by the end of the week.  I took
the proof copy to the office last week and after considerable fighting,
subterfuge and claims from each of my co-workers that s/he saw it first, in
the end I took an offer I couldn't refuse, i.e. cash.  Stay tuned.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] New GeeBee Book Announcement)