Subject: [Leica] a little Hopi boy...followup.
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun Oct 28 11:10:15 2007

On Oct 28, 2007, at 6:00 AM, Philippe Orlent wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> For somebody not in the medical profession like me, your first
> posting was too harsh for me.

I understand Philippe... my wife (a nurse) said ...don't post
it ...it's too graphic...

I smartly said...

"when I took it ....it reminded me of Christ on the Cross..."

> It's the last one that is needed to make the first one bearable.

of course...and that's exactly why the care shown in the first was
offered...

without that care, the child would have died...

respiratory failure, severe pneumonia, removal of one whole lung, and
two months on the ventilator...

> The second one is my favorite, though. Very delicate and 'cruel' at
> the same time.

I thought so too...

thanks Philippe,

Steve