Subject: [Leica] Developer for Neopan 1600/TMax 3200
From: craig at craigschroeder.com (Craig Schroeder)
Date: Thu Oct 25 16:07:35 2007

Mark, what speed are you using as an EI?  I recently did some very
limited testing on this film and had good results with Crawley's FX-37.
A nice sort of grain that didn't intrude but held edges well.  I was
shooting at 1000 (incident) and getting decent shadow detail.  I was
surprised at the reasonable grain size in all of the soups that I
tried.  This could be a very versatile film with a little work on my
part in sorting it out.  I wish it was available in 120, bulk rolls and
24 exp rolls, too.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Developer for Neopan 1600/TMax 3200)