Subject: [Leica] IMG: Harbors #146
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed Oct 24 08:59:12 2007

Ric,

Each time I see one of your photos from Wrightsville Beach, the same
question passes through my brain.  When we visited that area many years ago,
I seem to recall that Wrightsville Beach was one of the few places at that
time that derived drinking water from salt water.  Is that so, and, if so,
is the plant still in use?  Our current water shortage in the Southeast
makes that look like a good idea.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA