Subject: [Leica] Re: 2.8cm v. 28mm metal finder
From: hoppyman at msn.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Oct 23 14:20:33 2007

I just looked through a new Zeiss Ikon 21 finder next to a Leica (old) 21
and my CV metal 28. I have the Leica 21-24-28 as well. The ZI finder is
trluy superb. Bright, sharp, undistorted, great framelines. Easily superior
on performance to every other I have tried. It costs a LOT. An individual
call on priorities and cashflow obviously.

Cheers
Hoppy