Subject: [Leica] When is the next Photokina
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 01:17:53 2007

Gene,
I'm due in Chicago in late November, leaving Australia on the 22 of
November. Its a week's trip this time. I am working on the FOM2 book: its
much harder than I had thought. Still I'm slowing getting it together. I
hope to go to the Photokina too, but my holidays are pretty tight next year:
at this stage anyway.

The DMR was great in the Arctic and as the R10 is unlikely to make it, I'll
use it again. Your 560 would have been very useful in the Arctic: everything
is so far away: which is sometimes better with Polar bears:

<http://stmaarten.globat.com/%7eafirkin.com/NewSite/Arctic/source/l5881147.htm>

http://tinyurl.com/2y7yhl

Cheers and hope to see you in Chicago