Subject: [Leica] Was: Next Photokina - now Arctic
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue Oct 23 08:46:48 2007

>Gene,
>I'm due in Chicago in late November, leaving Australia on the 22 of
>November. Its a week's trip this time. I am working on the FOM2
>book: its much harder than I had thought. Still I'm slowing getting
>it together. I hope to go to the Photokina too, but my holidays are
>pretty tight next year: at this stage anyway.
>
>The DMR was great in the Arctic and as the R10 is unlikely to make
>it, I'll use it again. Your 560 would have been very useful in the
>Arctic: everything is so far away: which is sometimes better with
>Polar bears:
>
><http://stmaarten.globat.com/%7eafirkin.com/NewSite/Arctic/source/l5881147.htm>
>
>http://tinyurl.com/2y7yhl
>
>Cheers and hope to see you in Chicago

Alastair,

I just had a look at your Arctic pictures; I think you might have
posted the link before but I missed it.

There are quite a few truly outstanding shot in there. It is one of
the best collections of Arctic photos I've ever seen. Wonderful!

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Was: Next Photokina - now Arctic)