Subject: [Leica] PAD-October finally caught up!
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Mon Oct 22 16:00:58 2007

As some of y'all know I have been doing a photo a day this year.  Today
in between editing work photos I uploaded my photos from some film I
processed over the weekend and finally have October up to date:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/oct07

This has been a fun project and I highly recommend it to all of you.  I
thought that there was no way I could keep this up all year, but here it
is October and I have only missed 3 or 4 days since January 1.  The
index for all months is here:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/pad

Comments welcome.

--